Friday, October 22, 2010

Two Things You Can ReInvent Even Today

Today I'm reinventing two new things and I invite you to do the same. I'll choose what I reinvent and you can do the same ones or select something more pertinent to your own life.

First, I'm reinventing the order in which I do things during the day, just to shake things up. So, I already did things out of order. For example, instead of getting up and doing my stretching and meditating, I went to the computer first and checked email. Now, after this, I'll do the stretching and meditating. The point here is: Don't get bored, Break out of the routine of always doing things the same old way, shake things up!!

The second thing I'm going to do is to leave my apartment very early for an appointment I have in midtown Manhattan. Relying on subways (or maybe for you it's traffic), often impedes my commitment to be punctual and I find myself being anxious about getting there late. So, I worry, I try to call and tell them I'm still on the platform waiting for the train. So today, I'm giving myself a whole lot of extra time and reinventing my use of time.

This is just another tip on how ReInvention can be simple, non-threatening and something you bring into your life on a daily basis.

My posts are now going to be shorter and more regular... just to keep reinvention "top of mind" for you all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home